8/06/2009
Congressman: Would Rather Save My Soul Than Back Pro-Abortion Health Care
It’s encouraging to see a politician with a moral compass. Let’s hope Anh Cao is the first of many.

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- Congressman Anh Cao is the first member of the House of Representatives from Vietnam. Cao is a Catholic who strongly favors helping Americans struggling with health care, but he has a high calling that, he says, prevents him from supporting the pro-abortion government-run bill.

HR 3200, the main health care legislation in the House, faces strong opposition from pro-life groups because of its pro-abortion components…

“I know that voting against the health care bill will probably be the death of my political career,” Cao said. "But have to live with myself, and I always reflect on the phrase of the New Testament, ‘How does it profit a man's life to gain the world but to lose his soul.’”


If you know your address, you can find who your Congressman is for your area. Send them an email or call them to let them know what you think about the Federal government trying to make you and me pay for abortions.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment